From Dungeons of Dredmor Wiki
 Crafting Toolkits
There are eight crafting toolkits, seven of which are used for various crafting skills, and the last for creating lutefisk.
- Disposable Ingot Press - Used to smelt raw ore into ingots, or make cheese sandwiches or deep omelettes. Also called Dwarven Ingot Press in the recipe interface.
- Elven Ingot Grinder - Can grind ingots and other metal objects into components for Alchemy and Bomb-making.
- Modular Alchemy Box - For creating Potions and alchemical reagents.
- My Little Anvil Junior Smithing Kit - Used to craft melee weapons and armor, as well as some thrown weapons.
- Porta-Still - Brew various things into alcoholic beverages, or distill further into pure alcohol.
- Tinkerer Parts - Used to create Traps, Tinkering components and ranged weapons.
- n-Dimensional Lathe - Its only use is to craft Wands.
- Horadric Lutefisk Cube - Convert anything into lutefisk, except itself.
 Dungeon Features
Throughout the Dungeons of Dredmor, players will discover many exciting objects to open, smash or otherwise get at the wonderful goodies inside.
- Chest - may be locked or unlocked. If it is locked and you smash it, whatever is stored inside may be destroyed.
- Wooden Barrel - must be broken to get what is inside.
- Wooden Crate - must be broken to get what is inside.
- Fancy Urn - must be broken to get what is inside.
- Dark Urn - must be broken to get what is inside.
- Vase - must be broken to get what is inside.
- BBQ - Never locked, may contain food. If you put any steak on it, you will get a grilled steak.
- Mini Fridge - Never locked, may contain food, potions, or alchemical reagents.
- UberChest (TM) - Locked at first, will unlock when you pull the correct lever ("You hear the sounds of machinery").
- Chest of Evil - Usually contains an enchanted weapon; can contain a boss monster instead.
- Bookshelf - Contains a recipe for crafting; may be one you already have (in which case you will be told that "this bookshelf contains nothing of interest") and/or one you cannot use.
- Diggle Nest - Sometimes contains a single Diggle Egg