From Dungeons of Dredmor Wiki
Spores are created through the Spore Stash ability, level one of the Fungal Arts skill tree. By using the skill, the player receives one pile of spores in hand for each level of Fungal Arts, up to a maximum of five. To use them, drop a pile of spores onto a corpse or a patch of dirt. Four turns later the corpse or dirt is converted into a random mushroom.
- Each pile of spores will "seed" only one mushroom.
- All species of mushrooms are equally likely to appear.
- After changing into a mushroom, the corpse used to grow it will disappear.
- Patches of dirt can only grow one mushroom at a time like corpses, but can be used multiple times. Each time a mushroom is grown on it, the patch of dirt has a chance to disappear.
- Dropping multiple piles of spores onto one corpse will subtract multiple spores from your inventory, but will still produce only one mushroom.
- If multiple corpses are on the same tile, only the topmost corpse (the enemy most recently killed on that tile) can be seeded. Multiple mushrooms can be grown on that tile, but only if the player waits for the topmost corpse to change before seeding the next corpse on the tile. It is not necessary to pick up one mushroom before seeding the next.
- If a corpse is seeded with spores and then dissolves naturally before the mushroom appears, the spores are lost.
Worth 0 zorkmids. B:0 S:0 B:0 S:0 B:0 S:0