Tentacular Infestation Bolt
From Dungeons of Dredmor Wiki
This spell possesses the target with tentacular beings which do not belong in the reality; they will tear their way back to whence they came with destructive results.
Tentacular Infestation Bolt is a spell that has a series of effects that take place over time.
- (On turn 1) Debuff on the character: -5 for 4 turns.
- (On turn 1) Bleed
- (On turn 1) Confusion for 7 turns(?) on the target
- (On turn 1) DOT: ( 3 + 0.45 ) each turn for 3 turns
- (On turn 4) Damage: ( 2 + 0.55 ) (Explosion in a diamond shape with radius of 2 from the character
- (On turn 5) Damage: Thermite Blast 4 (Explosion in a cross shape with radius of 1 from the character) & Thermite Center at the target (Sets floor on fire for 32 turns, igniting target and doing 10 for anything that walks through it)
- Whether the character is the caster or the target, the character will be affected by the debuff portion of this spell.