From Dungeons of Dredmor Wiki
"Werediggles gonna weredig."
Werediggle was added in the first expansion, Realm of the Diggle Gods, and allows the player to temporarily take the form of a cute (and deadly) little diggle. While in this form, only werediggle skills may be used, but existing buffs will persist. This makes this a great skill tree for temporarily buffing up to take on a tough enemy or many enemies at once, and works great with other passive attack and defense bonuses.
Note that all listed stat bonuses apply ONLY while transformed.
- Abilities retained from other skills
- Stat bonuses from weapons skills (and only weapon skills!), including doubling the bonuses for dual wielding.
- Any passively activated ability (such as weapon procs, vending machine looter, and blood mana).
- Any spells you have already cast will remain in effect (great for mana draining self-buffs).
- Abilities lost from other skills
- Bonus damage from weapon skills.
- Stat bonuses (and penalties) from non-weapons skills.
- Any activated ability from other skills.
Interestingly, this means that blood mage actually gets better when in werediggle form, because it is entirely passive abilities, and gives you stat penalties. However, mana gain may not be as useful in werediggle form.
 Granted Abilities
|Werediggle Form||50||Transforms the player into a diggle for 33 turns. During this time, you cannot use any non-werediggle skills and are buffed by +3 +2 +1 +1 +2 +5.|
|Diggle Plague||-||Gives a chance upon hitting an enemy or being hit by an enemy (10% chance when hitting, 5% when being hit), to infect an enemy with Diggle Plague, debuffing by -3 -3 -3 -5 -5 -1 -1 -1. Lasts 24 turns and does not stack.|
|Going Commando||33||Allows a player in diggle form to become invisible for 10 turns.|
|It Comes out of Where?!||27||Simply spawns one Diggle Egg at your location.|
|The Mighty Auger||2||Drills through target wall using your diggle nose.|
|Arch-Diggle Smash||7||Deals 7 ( 5 + 0.25 ) ( 1 ) to an enemy, causing bleed.|